- Full conformance to the latest version of BPMN 2.0 specification by OMG.
- Import models from all major BPM vendors
- Strict validation of the model according to BPMN specification.
- Arbitrary scaling and zooming view of most complex diagrams.
- Support of raster and vector image output.
- Batch processing of multiple BPMN files.
- 100% Microsoft .NET managed solution.
- Loyal open source license for private and commercial use.
Try it yourself!
Jump start your BPMN capable solution in minutes!
Sample code to read BPMN file and save it as an image:
Model model = BPMN.Model.Read("B.2.0.bpmn"); Image img = model.GetImage(0, 2.0f); img.Save("B.2.0.png", ImageFormat.Png);
Below is the result:
CaseAgile announces a new release of Enterprise Composer™ add-on for Microsoft® Visio, which supports transparent exchange of BPMN diagrams designed in Visio with leading BPMN tools. CaseAgile will demonstrate capabilities of Enterprise Composer™ on upcoming […]
Primary features of BPMN.Sharp:
Full conformance to the latest version of BPMN 2.0 specification by OMG.
Import models from all major BPM vendors
Strict validation of the model according to BPMN specification.
Arbitrary scaling and zooming view […]